Atlanta – April 25, 2018 –EVO Payments International (the “Company” or “EVO”), a payment service provider operating throughout North America and Europe, announced today that it has publicly filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The Form S-1 relates to a proposed initial public offering of the Class A common stock of EVO Payments, Inc., an entity that, following a series of reorganization transactions, will become the parent and sole managing member of the Company. The number of shares of Class A common stock to be sold and the price range for the proposed initial public offering have not yet been determined. EVO intends to list its Class A common stock on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol “EVOP.”
J.P. Morgan, BofA Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Deutsche Bank Securities, and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey are acting as the lead book-running managers for the proposed offering, and J.P. Morgan is acting as representative of the underwriters for the offering. The proposed offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. Copies of the preliminary prospectus, when available, may be obtained from:
- J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717
- BofA Merrill Lynch, NC1-004-03-43, 200 North College Street, 3rd floor, Charlotte, NC 28255-0001, Attn: Prospectus Department, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Citigroup, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717 (Tel: 800-831-9146)
- Deutsche Bank Securities, Prospectus Group, 60 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005, via telephone: 1-800-503-4611 or via email: email@example.com
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, 3333 Peachtree Road NE, 9th Floor, Atlanta, GA 30326, Attention: Prospectus Department; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone: 404-926-5744; or fax: 404-926-5464
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold, nor may offers to buy be accepted, prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
About EVO Payments International
EVO Payments International is a payments service provider of merchant acquiring and processing solutions for merchants, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), financial institutions, Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs), government organizations and multinational corporations located throughout North America and Europe. A principal member of Visa and MasterCard, EVO offers an array of innovative, reliable and secure payments solutions and merchant services, backed by an uncompromising commitment to exceed the expectations of our customers and partners.